четверг, 25 апреля 2019 г.

25.04.2019



As my mother always said, "What ___________________________________________?"
Look at them over there. Take a good look ______________________________.  Look at him. He's over there ____________________________,  chatting up with his pals, ________________________________And where are you? ______________, with me, who did nothing.  Yet I'm the one who pays the price. I'm the one who's gonna miss the Birmingham show.
- Hey, _______________________________________________, too,  if you don't play Birmingham.
-  So __________________________________,  was it worth it?
Hmm?
You never win with violence, Tony.  You _______________________________________________________.
And tonight, because of you, we did not.
- I _____________________________________________.
-OFFICER: Maryville Police. No, sir.  No, no, I-I'm not, sir. Yes, sir.
He's right here, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
- Give me.  Chief Pratt. Who's this?
Baloney. Yes, sir.  I can hear it now, Governor.  Uh... No, sir, I'm sorry. I... No, of course I can recognize
your voice. It's... Sir?  ______________________________________________________?  Oh, and he called you. No, no, sir.
An officer was assaulted  in the line of duty.  No, sir. No.
I don't want no National Guard  coming down here, neither, sir.  I'll get to it immediately,  Governor.
Good night to you and the missus.
-____________________.
-What?
- Cut 'em goddamn loose.
That dago wop hit me!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий