четверг, 18 апреля 2019 г.

18.04.2019



__________________________________
  Are the horns real?
- Elephant tusks, yes.
- What about that? Is that a molar?
- A what?
- A molar, a-a sharp tooth.
- Or a tiger's, maybe. It was a gift.
- I thought, uh... I thought I was going to an office. __________________________________
- That's all they told you?
- Yeah.
- Actually, it's a bit more complicated than that. Have ________________________________?
- Yeah. Sanitation. Garbage trucks.  Plus, I drive my boss home at night. But I can drive anything.
Limos. Tow trucks. Snowplows. Whatever.
I see.______________________________________________?
I worked a lot of joints. Wagon Wheel, Peppermint Lounge, Copa.
- ___________________________?
- What do you mean?
- What did you do there?
Uh...Public  relations.
- Well, first of all, Tony, I'm not a medical doctor.  I'm a musician.
- ____________________________________________?
- Yes._________________________________________, the majority of which will be down south.
Atlantic City.
No.
- The Deep South.  First, we're starting in the Midwest, and then we're taking a hard left.
Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and on down through the Delta. _________________
_______________________?
No.
No, no, no.

It was just the other day, me and the wife _______________________________________
For-for drinks.
- Hmm. I see. You're married.
-Yeah. Two kids.
- I'm not sure __________________________________________
- My point _______________________________________________.
You're quite sure you can leave your family for that long?
- Depends what you're paying.
- A hundred dollars a week, plus room and board.
- Hmm.
- But let me __________________ I'm not just hiring a chauffeur. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Good luck, Doc.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий