пятница, 21 июля 2017 г.

21.07.2017




Gavin's Sick Days




Gavin  (call) in sick to work on Monday.  His boss was frustrated and said, "You  (call) in sick four times this month."

Gavin replied, "I'm sorry.  I  (catch) a cold from my son.  He  (start) daycare last month and he  (be) sick since then.  I am a good employee and last year I  (not take) one sick day."

Gavin's boss said, "It's true.  You  (be) a good employee.  You (always do) your work on time and you  (bring) the company a lot of business since you  (start) working for us."

Gavin said,  "Last week I  (show) Tina all the projects I have been working on.  She  (say) she can help me.  She  (work) on many similar projects since she  (be) hired."

Gavin boss replied, "Okay.  Get lots of rest and we'll see you tomorrow."



- Hello!
-Hi! This is Katie calling from dr.Smith's dental office. ________________?
-____________
-Hi Bragg!_____________?
-I'm doing well. Looks like you guys are _______________.
-Yeah! Dr. Smith hired me to help out with phone calls in the evenings. __________________ & ask you a few questions before your appointment on Thursday.
-Sounds great! _____________!
- He wanted me to call & see if ____________________ since the last time you were in. Are you still _________________ United Healthcare?
- I am.
-OK. He also wanted me to check & see if ___________________________________________
- My only question is, _________________________________?
- Well, I can't call you an exact price over the phone, but in general hygiene appointment usually __________________. Just depending on __________________________. Often your insurance company will cover a good portion of that. If you want it I can have Cathy our office manager _________________________________
- Sounds good.
- Ok we'll have Cathy give a call tomorrow. ______________________________?
-This one!
-Ok. I'll________________________________________. If you have any other questions feel free to call our office. ____________________________. I'll see you on Thursday at 11a.m.
-Sounds good. ________________________!
- Ok! Have a great night! Bye!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий