пятница, 14 июля 2017 г.

14.07.2017

  1.  colour is your pencil case?
  2.  picture did Henry paint, the left one or the right one?
  3.  language does Mr Miller teach, French or Italian?
  4.  hobbies does your friend have?
  5.  subject do you like better, Art or Music?
  6.  car is faster, the red one or the blue one?
  7.  time do you usually get up on Sundays?
  8.  juice do you prefer, orange juice or apple juice?
  9. WB p 18-20



Good afternoon! This is Rachel. How may I help you?
- Hello! Is Mr.Savinov ___________?
- ___________________________-?
- My name is Mr.Wilson. I'm calling ___________ our meeting this week
- _____________________________ Mr.Wilson?
-Not at all.
-Thanks so much.
-Hello.
- Mr.Savinov you have a phone call from Mr Wilson about a meeting this week.
-Great. ________________________.
Hello Mr. Wilson. What can I do for you?
-Hi. Mr Savinov! I was just calling ______________________________. What's a good time for you?
- I'm _________________________________________. How about 10 o'clock on Friday?
- I may not be able to make it at 10. _________________________-?
-Sure. ______________________. I'll ________________ 10.30 on Friday.
- Great! __________________________________. See you soon.

- Sure. Thanks for calling. __________________

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий