I have chosen this quotation for a simple reason, this is the less philosophic. I have never validated any philosophic exams. With all due respect to Albert Einstein, I don't have lots of imagination so I prefer to talk about something I have already felt : boredom and terror in a plane.
I tend to add an other emotion : pain. Because I'm too tall for economic seat, and my wallet is too small for business seat.
Boredom and terror are totally natural in plane. And maybe we are more terrified because we don't have other thing to do than thinking about how we are going to crash.
Flying in plane is something we don't control and we don't know anything about how it really works. So it's a source of anxiety. We don't care about statistics and the fact that car is more dangerous than plane when whe are shaked by turbulences. At this time we just regret not have travelled in conoe to head New York City. That drives us crazy and we don't have the choice to renounce because we are locked in this shaked place, piled up, eating lukewarm meal and watching Titanic. Welcome to the Devil Company!
But I found a solution. No, it's not trust the pilot because I have never met him/her before the flight. It's a recipe based on two ingredients : sleeping pill and anxiolytic. Pretty easy to prepare and diabolically effective. Forget boredom and terror and let's dream to infinity and beyond
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий