четверг, 7 февраля 2019 г.

07.02.2019

I’ll tell her we’re leaving
Was he there?
At first he never came; he now comes regularly.
What have you done?  
my friend has seen it twice
I have two
This is his sister

1. I'd like to stop smoking but I just can't ______ it up.
   a)give
   b)turn
   c)put
   d)hurry

2. I'm getting really unfit. I think I should ______ up a sport.
   a)speak
   b)take
   c)put
   d)hurry

3. I'm fed up hearing you talk all the time. Why don't you just ______ up and listen for once?
   a)cheer
   b)move
   c)put
   d)shut

4. He's a really irritating person. I don't see how you ______ up with him.
   a)speak
   b)move
   c)put
   d)hurry

5. If you don't put any oil in the motor when the warning light comes on, it's likely to ______ up.
   a)send
   b)seize
   c)put
   d)set

6. There's not enough room for all my papers. I'm going to ask maintenance to ______ up some more shelves.
   a)cheer
   b)move
   c)put
   d)hurry

7. If you ever come to my city you must ______ me up and we'll have dinner together.
   a)speak
   b)move
   c)put
   d)look

8. Let's ask Andrew and see if he can ______ up with any good ideas.
   a)come
   b)set
   c)put
   d)turn

9. It was really embarassing. I'd had too much to drink and when we left the bar I was sure I was going to ______ up.
   a)cheer
   b)sign
   c)throw
   d)hurry

10. It's a difficult market to enter but we intend to ______ up a small subsidiary anyway.
   a)cheer
   b)turn
   c)throw
   d)set

11. When I saw that this course was available I rushed to ______ up for it.
   a)cheer
   b)sign
   c)gee
   d)feel

12. Stop acting so childishly. ______ up.
   a)cheer
   b)move
   c)grow
   d)hurry

13. I couldn't afford to buy it but my parents ______ up the money for me.
   a)cheer
   b)move
   c)put
   d)throw

14. He's always making fun of me. I wish he wouldn't ______ me up like that.
   a)send
   b)move
   c)gee
   d)hurry

15. I knew he would get promoted. It's good to see him ______ up the ladder.
   a)speak
   b)move
   c)gee
   d)throw

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий