вторник, 29 января 2019 г.

30,01,2019




Max: Are you coming?
Terry: Yup, I'm going to head ________ in five minutes. I'll be there in half an hour.



Jason: What are you doing this winter break?
Samantha: I'm heading _______ to Florida. It's too cold to stay up here in Toronto.



My friend lives in Mexico City, but his family is in New York. He's going to head ______ there for the holidays.



It's starting to get cold. Maybe we should head ________. We can have a warm cup of tea.

Mike is having a party tonight. I'm going to head _______ there around 9:00. Want to go with me?



Barry: Linda's on her way home now. Is everything ready?
Iris: No, we're not ready. Can you head her _______? We need another half hour at least or we won't surprise her.



During major storms it is a good idea to head _______ a safe place.


I think we're lost. Maybe we should head ______ to the highway and start again.








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий