(To) Find your feet

Is it possible to lose your feet? No way, they’re attached to your body! So what does it mean when somebody says they’re trying to find their feet? If you find yourself in a new situation, for example living in a new country and having to get used to a new college, you could say I’m still finding my feet. It means that you’re still adjusting and getting used to the new environment.
“Lee, how’s your son doing in America?”
“He’s doing okay. He’s learned where the college is but is still finding his feet with everything else. I guess it’ll take time for him to get used to it all.”
https://www.eslvideo.com/quiz.php?id=31030
6. Have everyone had the chance to review all the informations in the employee handbook? If you need anything clarified, please contact to your manager.
7. I’ve been working like a freelance software developer since the last few years. After be self-employed for many years, I am very interesting in finding a full-time position with your company.
RU p 68
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий