Okay, time to eat the caramel sauce.
Caramel. Caramel. Caramel. They’re all okay.
They’re all okay.
Okay.
Here’s what it says. Whisk in a medium saucepan. Now it doesn’t say over medium-low heat.
K.
Mkay.
I’ll do that.
Okay.
Here’s what it says.
So we do this until the sugar is dissolved then we add the butter which I put out on the counter with a stick.
Just light on the butter.
Yeah.
You know, it’s not… this, this pie is not very high in calories so that’s false.
I’ve said something here that’s not true. It’s false. I’m not being serious. The pie is very high in calories. Listen to the different ways you can say I’m not being serious. Oh I’m joking. I’m being facetious. I’m just kidding.
– How else could you say that?
– She’s joking.
You already say that?
– I did say that. I’m pulling my leg.
-You’re pulling your leg.
Yeah, I’m pulling your leg. It’s a high in calorie pie.
Now decide which form is needed in these 8 sentences:
- 1. You ___ not be late again or you’ll lose your job.
- 2. You ___ start waking up earlier.
- 3. Why are you so late?! You ___ arrived sooner.
- 4. John is late again, he ___ gotten here 30 minutes ago.
- 5. The movie’s going to start soon, we ___ leave soon or we’ll miss it.
- 6. I saw a really great action movie last night, you ___ see it.
- 7. I studied hard for the test this week, I ___ be able to pass it.
- 8. Dad said he'd punish you he caught you drunk again. You ___ not do it again.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий