четверг, 21 сентября 2017 г.

21.09.2017

https://pronuncian.com/linking-same-and-similar-blocked-consonants

Q1 - She puts ....... £50 a month towards her holiday
 
 
 
Q2 - Jenny rang to say she's ill, but I think she's putting it ........
 
 
 
Q3 - He's a very good speaker and is good at putting his message ........ to an audience
 
 
 
Q4 - The fireman were able to put the fire ...... and we were able to finish our work in peace
 
 
 
Q5 - 'Could you put me ....... to the accounts department, please?' (on the phone)
 
 
 
Q6 - Put the lights ...... when you leave in the evening, please
 
 
 
Q7 - After the lead singer fell ill, they had to put the performance .... for a few days
 
 
 
Q8 - Will you put the cat ..... before you come to bed, please
 
 
 
Q9 - Put a good word ...... for me, please
 
 
 
Q10 - He put a coat .... as it was getting very cold
 
 
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=175&v=kpi1HYzWDvo

-Sorry _______________________________.
- You sure I _____________________________?
- Not at all. _________________________. But let's get together very soon?
- We will.
-Bye, Rob. Nice meeting you.
-Bye!
-See you!
- She_____________________. She is specially right now. _______________________
- That's fantastic news
- Yeah! it is. I guess _______________________. And most of our friends are _______________ & getting married.
- Oh! ________________________ I want to ask you a favor. ____________________________ this week.
- Sure. What's up?
- ______________________________________, Paul. I ___________________we were at the university.
And __________________________________________________ Anyway he's arriving in New York this evening and ________________________________________________.
- Cool! It will be fun to meet one of your old friends. _________________________?
- Paul is a laugh. He _________________________ but that was a long time ago. ____________________________________________________
- Well, I'm __________________________ him.
- __________________________. Could you do me a big favor? I have to work late this evening. ___________________________________________________________?
- Not at all. I'd like to meet him.
- ____________________________________? I'll give you the keys.

- No problem. 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий