среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

24.05.2017

3.20  8.10


Shape Of My Heart

He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He don't play for respect

He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of a probable outcome
The numbers lead a dance

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart

He may play the jack of diamonds
He may lay the queen of spades
He may conceal a king in his hand
While the memory of it fades







Here is the …………………………………. to telephone interview success:
First of all, please, please, please, try to be interviewed ………………………………….not …………………………………..
b………………………………….when they are talking to you and they will have probably, very probably, have told you : “We gonna call you X time”. That you ………………………………….and you ………………………………….. Don’t take interviews on mobile phones in bus – …………………………………..
Third thing: ………………………………….that you are prepared for the interview. Make sure, you’ve got some …………………………………. in front of you, make sure you’ve got a …………………………………. in fact: So if there is something that they don’t… you can’t quite work out what it is they are asking – you’ve got time to actually …………………………………..
Next: Are you …………………………………. (I am). On the keep topic I have ………………………………….when I’m talking.
If you not  - make sure you’ve got about. If you are much happier there when you’re on the phone …………………………………. in a chair – …………………………………. a nice chair, nice table, …………………………………., make sure that you are prepared for the interview. And a secret is making sure that you’re prepared for it – you …………………………………., you’ve got a …………………………………. and that you’re ………………………………….
And the last, but absolutely the last thing – smile. It’s so important to smile when you are ………………………………….. The person on the other and will know you are smiling; they’ll start ………………………………….back at you. A smile is really good. Put a smile in your voice the next time you phone smb. I guarantee you’ll get smile back on the phone. I know it’ll be ………………………………….phone converse as a result.  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий